Movies No Longer Playing in WMC After Update

dpdevil16

dpdevil16

Hi, guys,

Recently (within the last couple weeks), my movie library no longer mounts and autoplays DVD image (ISO) files in Windows Media Center.  This is true on any HTPC I've tried to use.  All library items appear to show up correctly when browsing, but clicking on the Play button results in the following:

5c4df8beae584_first_screen.png

Followed shortly thereafter by:

5c4df95907f0f_second_screen.png

If I look at Metadata Manager, every item in my Movies library looks different than what I've been used to seeing in the past.  Instead of each item in the root of Movies pointing to the ISO file, there seems to be a parent entry/folder containing a child entry which points to the ISO file:

5c4dfb385ca86_metadata_manager_parent.pn

5c4dfb56a3415_metadata_manager_child.png

Basically, it would seem that WMP cannot open the file because it is trying to open the path in the parent object which is merely the path the media file's containing folder.

I suspect everything broke after an auto-update from version 3.x.x.x to 4.0.1.0.  Any advice on how to straighten this out?  Is there a way to revert back to the version of Emby Server that I was running that didn't have this problem?

Let me know if you need any other info or screenshots.  Many thanks for your assistance.

-Dan