Not playing videos

emmettf

arrbee99

Hopefully this...

I think during this log I had it set to just Play, then played something, changed it to the Info screen, tried and failed to play something, changed it back to just Play and it worked again.

kodi.log

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Hopefully this...

I think during this log I had it set to just Play, then played something, changed it to the Info screen, tried and failed to play something, changed it back to just Play and it worked again.

@@arrbee99

Thank you so much for providing your log. I think I somewhat manage to replicate the issue on my side.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

arrbee99

And thanks to sualfred for spotting my post on a Kodi forum and suggesting I head over here...

sualfred

We found the root of the issue today and will provide a new test build soon. First tests were promising.

• Like 2

Angelblue05

@@Angelblue05, tried the update again, didnt make any difference

Sualfred and I troubleshooted this for a while. We managed to replicate the issue reliably thanks to arrbee99.

I'm working on putting a new build together. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Angelblue05

arrbee99

Sualfred and I troubleshooted this for a while. We managed to replicate the issue reliably thanks to arrbee99.

I'm working on putting a new build together. Thanks for your patience.

Much as I like to claim credit for things, I should point out all I did was send you talented folks a log  :)

Angelblue05

Turns out the latest test builds only partially fixed the issue. I still managed to replicate the bug with 4.0.1e. Still looking into it and will update the thread with new info. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Angelblue05

Here is the build we hope will resolve this playback stalling, error. Please test and get back to us asap so that a new stable release can be made.

Edited by Angelblue05

FreshDog

Sorry, I thought it was the important one.

Here the complete log:

https://paste.kodi.tv/idejefafar.kodi

BTW: I've tried to reset the database again. But this time I didn't perform the sync directly.

I can play the movies as long as the library is dynamic.

But as soon as I import the library I have the mentioned error.

Angelblue05

@@FreshDog

Please use the available version 4.0.1

This version in this thread is only for Kodi Leia as we were testing to fix an outstanding issue.

arrbee99

Here is the build we hope will resolve this playback stalling, error. Please test and get back to us asap so that a new stable release can be made.

I guess this is a normal Kodi > Add-Ons > Install From Zip thing ?

• Like 1