Downgrade from 4.0 to 3.5

banchor

Hi,

My Synology 716+ NAS upgraded to 4.0.1.0 which has caused emby for Kodi on my RPi3B+ running osmc (Titan skin, Kodi 17.6) to not work.

I have looked at the Kodi log and it complains about "Error Contents: cannot import name Objects" in plugin.video.emby.  This is associated with a Kodi error message (2) and to check the log.  I attach the log.

I have cleaned the Kodi data base to no avail.  I have uninstalled, then re-installed emby for Kodi a number of times.  I have not yet re-installed osmc and starting completely afresh.

Is there anything simple that can restore my previous functionality?

Failing that, from where could I download a Synology spk containing the most recent 3.5 series stable release?  Yes, I have done extensive searching but seem unable to find *any* spk relating to emby server.

Thank you.

Hi there, an update has gone out for the emby for Kodi add-on to resolve the issues with 4.0. thanks.

Hi,

Unless the update went out in the last 12 h I believe that I already would have installed it.  I have tried both the emby for Kodi 1.0.4 release and 1.0.6 beta repositories.  There are three version 0.13 emby entries in the Kodi plugin list, as well as a version 4.0.1 emby entry.

I see that my attachment did not attach in the previous email.  I have tried again.

Thank you.

uploadlog.txt

Angelblue05

@@banchor

Thanks for providing your log. You are using osmc... Are you able to navigate the files? The only time I've seen this, it was only fixed by doing a fresh install of Kodi. I'm not sure why, but the python interpreter doesn't see your addon_data folder.

Edit: I will try to find a soluion around this problem.

Edited by Angelblue05

Hi again.

Thanks for your swift replies.  I completely reinstalled osmc, then titan and finally emby for Kodi.  I have gotten the emby media libraries imported into Kodi.

Now to setup the skin again.  I am not game to use a skin settings backup in case there is some conflict.  I also need to re-install a whole bunch of add-ons.  Clearly, I do not understand enough of the internals.

• Like 1