Latest shows not grouping up new episodes - Shows every newly added episode of the same shows.

Uroth

Hello,

This is in the Home screen.

Since the latest Big update to Emby all newly added episodes are being shown in the "latest" view of any category.

h72Cyuv.png

This is my file structure:

a29XaI3.png

I cannot find anywhere to change this behavior. Am I just blind?

Edited by Uroth

Happy2Play

Looking at the screenshot I can guess that is a Mixed Content type library as content type TV Shows no longer shows Thumb images.  Currently Mixed Content shows episodes ungrouped into Series.

5c4cd487ae975_mixed.jpg

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Happens to me too and it most definitely is not a mixed content library.

That is a different page, but Correct as the header title states "Latest Episodes"  But yes Home Screen "Latest TV Shows" is linked to TV Shows-Suggestions-Latest Episodes.

Edited by Happy2Play

Brendon

That is a different page, but Correct as the header title states "Latest Episodes"  But yes Home Screen "Latest TV Shows" is linked to TV Shows-Suggestions-Latest Episodes.

Ahh i see @@Happy2Play, i jumped the gun there as i thought i read we were getting them folded down there as well, gets annoying when you drop in seasons and it wipes the entire latest list and repopulates with one show.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

@Luke 

Has this been fixed yet? This is the reason I don't want to update to 4.x   and also that you now need premium to use Transcoding... and now you guys broke the LG app so it only works with 4.x... :/

• 3 weeks later...

More configuration around this is possible in future updates. Thanks for the feedback.