Issue with Displaying Movies

Toys7505

Toys7505

Hi All -

Currently having an issue when using Emby in WMC. My Emby server is up to date (version v4.0.1.0) as well as Emby for WMC. I am using the Chocolate theme in Emby for WMC with Legacy browsing checked. When I launch Emby and select the Movie library along the bottom - specifically my Bluray collection (which is made up of 3 folders when I made the Library as Movies), the next screen now shows 3 separate folders (with a number showing how many movies are in each one). No longer do I get a CoverArt strip of my entire Bluray collection in Alphabetical order. See pic below.........

5c49ed24d8101_bluraymoviepic.jpg

What I want to get back to is something like this...................

5c49edbc802ed_dvdmoviespic.jpg

Anyone know how to do this? I have deleted the library from the Server and then Added it back using the 3 folders but still get the same result

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,

Toys

Hi.  Please install the beta version of EMC and let us know if that fixes your problem.

Thanks.

Toys7505

Hi -

installing the Beta for WMC worked, have my movies back how they were!

Now how to remember getting my Background image back again............

Thanks again!

Toys

• 4 months later...
vanleeuwen

Anyone know how to get the movie description back on the movie selection screen ? Using the 2nd pic in this post as an example it just says "2 fast 2 furious" instead of the movie description.

If you're willing to remove your movie library from the server, run a full scan, then add it back, this may resolve it, assuming you're running 4.1.1.