Got My Movies Nested Folder View Back, But How Long Will it Last?

One2Go

Hardware Intel NUC i-5, Software Windows 7, EMBY server 4.0.1.0 stable, EMC .317 Beta, Throg's themes.

After updating the server to version 4.0.1.0 TV Shows and Mixed Content libraries where displaying just like before under version 3.5.3 but for Content = Movies my nested folders (Legacy View?) where not grouped under the Single Top folder with sudbfolders like Movie's DC plus Bonus Disc1 and Bonus Disc 2. They were displaying in line according to what was entered in the Sort Order field with one of them getting the image of the top folder but no metadata.

I tried different settings at the server and EMC but nothing worked. So yesterday I changed my three libraries with Content = Movies to Content = Mixed, first deleted them then recreated them with the same names and same settings as well as Library images like Logo, Backdrop and Poster.

Checked the views in EMC with Throg's themes and I got my views back the way they were with server version 3.5.3.  Peace and Popcorn buckets reign again supremely in my anxiety free Home Theater. :P

Now the BIG question how long will it last before changes break it again? I did disable all server and EMC updates as from this point forward I want to maintain a version that preserves my views for the structure that I have.

On a side note:

Reading so many entries here about people loosing their meta data and images, but I did not loose any of my images or meta data. Maybe it was dumb luck or divine providence, but all my 4 types of images Posters, Backdrops, Logos and ClearArt were in the media folders PLUS I decided to have all my metadata in XML files which EMBY read as the primary reader. This combination had served me well to avoid any hiccups.

Thanks for providing stellar support and quick fixes for such a major and difficult update.