Server api wiki

chef

chef

Would you like a couple vb examples to share. I know that creating a websocket connection is kind of different than the cs way. I think.

When adding the websocket factory interface parameter to the websocket object, vb uses an "addressof" kind of delegate.

Anything I can do to help away...

Sorry, it's intended to be in terms of low level http requests and responses. higher level implementations using programming languages are not the intention because that's really the easy part once you know what the api looks like. But if anyone wants to write such articles in the apiclient wiki area, they're more than welcome.

I'm taking a little timeout today to get the wiki up to date. I'm going to get media sources in there, as well as guidelines around them, remote control (both sending and receiving). please chime in if there's anything else you feel needs documentation.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finished updating the web socket wiki about how to receive remote control commands:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser/wiki/Web-Socket

Going to ping a few people because there's a lot of new commands that are pretty neat, and the web client now supports sending just about all of them.

@@xnappo

@@Shaun

@@ebr

@@Armand

Minor copy/paste snafu...

NotificationAdded

A user has marked notifications read. Presentations should refresh their notification list.

NotificationUpdated

A user has marked notifications read. Presentations should refresh their notification list.

NotificationsMarkedRead

• Like 1

Fyi - BaseApiWebSocket has strongly typed events for all of the ones that have Arguments. The ones that don't have any just funnel into GeneralCommand.