New Emby for Kodi (beta) missing views

LeShaque
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

LeShaque

Hello,

I updated my Emby for Kodi Addon using the beta repository, as instructed in another thread here.

I notice that special views for libraries set as “TV show” type have disappeared. I am talking about Next Episode, In progress shows, In progress episodes, ...etc. Is there any way to get these back? If this is a change rather than a bug, is it permanent? The ones for movie type libraries still exist.

• Solution
Angelblue05

Launch Emby for Kodi > Tv shows (dynamic) (open the context menu) > sync library to Kodi.

Right now, if I had to guess, the library is not synced to Kodi, the add-on creates a dynamic entry where you can still view your emby content and play them in that event.

Keep me posted.

LeShaque

Thanks, that worked.

“(dynamic)” was dropped from the name and another menu level was added between “TV Shows” and the actual list of TV Shows. This menu level has the views I wanted.

It occurs to me now that the Kobi/Emby “syncing” popup I’m used to seeing whenever I open Kodi has not been showing, despite several plugin, Kodi, and hardware restarts. I have not added any new content but before the update it used to show regardless.

Thanks again.

• Like 1