Mac OS X 4.0.0.2 no longer creating custom playlist icon?

caradoc

After the upgrade (which broke Playlists entirely on the Apple TV client) the server is no longer autogenerating the custom icon for Playlists in "My Media," either.

After the 4.0.0.2 install on Mac OS X (High Sierra, 10.13.6) the "Playlists" icon in "My Media" has gone generic. I've scanned the Libraries again (several times) and the icon remains generic.

post-389133-0-34007400-1548096965_thumb.png

happy2play has also reported this but so far i cannot reproduce it. I will keep an eye out to see if i can chase down the the image isn't' getting created. thanks.

Shouldn't it be creating /users/$USER/emby-server/data/playlists/poster.jpg (or poster.png?)

I just can't figure out where that's supposed to happen in the Library scans.

• 2 months later...
WilhelmStroker

Giving this a kick as this issue is still happening for me, ever since 4.0.02 the dynamic custom icon has not been generated on my install.

caradoc

Try updating to the new 4.1 release. Thanks.

Still no joy on the dynamic icons. Also tried deleting the temporary I'd generated, and rescanning the library. Nope.

4.1.0.26 on Mac OS.

On the plus side, the "Collections" dynamic poster is being created now - just not the Playlists poster.

Edited by caradoc

WilhelmStroker

Yup just upgraded to the latest version and still not seeing the right icon. This is on windows 10 with the very latest update. Happy to supply any logs if needed.