No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details

jzguoyan

jzguoyan

I'm using chrome and just open any one video. Everyone can't been play correctly. Error messages has presented in the title. And pictures include server logs is under the textarea.

My emby server is set in the freenas.The directory like "pool/home/movie/overlord/overlord....".

Log1932006.txt

Log1932005.txt

Log1932004.txt

Log1932003.txt

Log1932002.txt

Log1932001.txt

Log1932000.txt

Log3.txt

Log2.txt

Log.txt

post-400530-0-16217600-1548070928_thumb.jpeg

Edited by jzguoyan

I apologize. If this sounds daunting, you may just want to wait for us to get the freenas plugin updated.

jzguoyan

1、Delete the present emby jail in thr freenas;

2、Wget the .json file about the new emby;

3、Fetch the main app via the .json file above·

Step by step the new emby will be installes in my freenas,isn't it?

jzguoyan

I have install the emby-server-beta-...,but when I start it in the jails,I can't find the option of management like I had found in the old emby jail and I can't connect the server via the ip with the port 8096 either. Why?

makarai

I have install the emby-server-beta-...,but when I start it in the jails,I can't find the option of management like I had found in the old emby jail and I can't connect the server via the ip with the port 8096 either. Why?

How, did you install and which repo did you use? If you installed the last couple of two days, the official freebsd quarterly branch was done internationally so the jail might not be properly installed. Here again the installation instructions for stable and or beta.

Emby Server for FreeNAS

Requires FreeNAS 11.2 Stable

This Installation method will create a Jail that is fully configurable via the FreeNAS GUI

LATEST STABLE (4002)

cd /tmp
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ma-karai/iocage-plugin-emby/master/emby-server.json
iocage fetch -P dhcp=on vnet=on bpf=yes allow_raw_sockets=1 -n emby-server.json --branch 'master' 

LATEST BETA (4101)

cd /tmp
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ma-karai/iocage-plugin-emby/beta/emby-server-beta.json
iocage fetch -P dhcp=on vnet=on bpf=yes allow_raw_sockets=1 -n emby-server-beta.json --branch 'beta' 

I am recommending deleting you jail and use one of the methods above, and make sure you get the message:  "emby can be found here http://ip:port" otherwise it did not install properly

To your question:

Management can be found under:

FreeNas > Plugins > installed > hamberder symbol > Management

@@Luke you can just copy that has both the beta and master in it. 

Edited by makarai

jzguoyan
WARNING: FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE HAS PASSED ITS END-OF-LIFE DATE.

Any security issues discovered after Mon Oct  1 08:00:00 CST 2018

will not have been corrected.

src component not installed, skipped

Installing updates... done.

+ Acquiring DHCP address: FAILED, address received: 0.0.0.0/8

Stopped emby-server due to DHCP failure

After all the steps I got some error message upper. What's the matter?

makarai

How to update that. I can't find where the update option is in the freenas.

You should update, the update is directly on the frontpage. Depending on which version of freenas you are the jail system is different. The way to update:

http://nasIP/ui/system/update

On the New GUI:  Dashboard > System > Update

on the Legacy GUI: System > Update

Edited by makarai

jzguoyan

The update you said is about freenas 11.2 stable rather than freebsd 11.2. However the freenas 11.2 has been updated by me many days ago. Now we are talk about freebsd 11.2 and the emby. Please reply in time!

jzguoyan

I have installed freenas 11.2 many days ago. That's not the point.

That url can't be opened at all.

Edited by jzguoyan

jzguoyan

5c4ae73091989_WechatIMG19.png

I have confirm the install about emby-beta that the freebsd's version has already been about 11.2 and I can't find the 'management' option in the red square as the picture upper. When I tried to connect the server via ip, the request was refuse as the picture below. What's the awful matter exactly?

5c4ae8e99ef11_WX201901251840362x.png