Trailer menu apply 2 Time coverart

chacawaca

chacawaca

Hi, since last version, my trailer menu image apply 2 time the diamond treatment. All other menu image are working well. I have try to desactivate some treatment but i cant solve problem. If i desactivate the folder media, trailer still have 1 diamond treatment activated.

chacawaca

i have try to upload 2-3 differents images to see if this one was bugged, but that change nothing. Every photo i upload for trailer finish like this.

If i desactivate artwork for media folder, the only one with Diamond effect is Trailer Image.

Edited by chacawaca

Happy2Play

I can reproduce this one moment and not the next. 

I currently reproduced the double treatment on the Blurn plugin image, when you have Folder and Media Folder are set.  Removing one or the other resolves the issue.  Haven't nailed down the combination for Trailers though.  Not sure if it is related to the custom image type either.

chacawaca

When i upload image to Trailers

2019-01-21 21:03:32.771 Info CoverArt: image enhance of Trailers took 0,064 seconds.2019-01-21 21:03:33.120 Info CoverArt: image enhance of Trailers took 0,049 seconds.

i just uploaded 1 images.

Edited by chacawaca

Happy2Play

Right it is a matter of figuring out what two treatments cause the double effect as I have not found the specific treatments that cause this behavior for Trailers.

I can see images in \metadata\Library and \metadata\Channel. 

5c46835939074_location.jpg

Thought I found it in with image size but I am seeing it with original image sized also.

5c4683db2b24b_ex.jpg

This issue is seems to be specific to Channel though.

There appears to be a refresh/recreate image issue at least on Trailers.  I deleted the primary image for trailers and refreshed the browser and Emby stopped responding and had to restart Emby.

I can reproduce this issue on Trailer by having both Treatments for Folder and Media Folder set and deleting the primary image for Trailers and performing a Refresh-Scan on Trailers library.  The Primary images for IPTV and Blurn Channels automatically refresh and Trailers requires manual intervention.

I really don't see anything in the log where Emby stopped responding but zipped the log up anyway.

embyserver-crash.zip

Happy2Play

Is it tied to specific CoverArt settings?

To me both Folder and Media Folder Treatment are targeting data-type="Channel".  There is also a refresh issue on the Trailer image because when you set both to ignore the Trailer image still maintains treatment of some sort, it is not refreshed to a untreated image like IPTV and BlurN images.

chacawaca

I have the same effect here.

This issue is seems to be specific to Channel though.

There appears to be a refresh/recreate image issue at least on Trailers.  I deleted the primary image for trailers and refreshed the browser and Emby stopped responding and had to restart Emby.

• 3 weeks later...
chacawaca

Hi Luke, just to let you know, even with coverart 4.0.92.0 this problem is still there.

• 2 weeks later...
chacawaca

4.0.93.0 for info

2019-02-14 15:00:51.833 Info CoverArt: image enhance of Trailers took 0,113 seconds.2019-02-14 15:00:52.307 Info CoverArt: image enhance of Trailers took 0,070 seconds.

Happy2Play

Yes, Folder and Media Folder treatments are being applied to "Channels"

@@ebr

What is "Folder" treatment used for?  I am not seeing it used anywhere besides added to Channels.  Currently I have just set Folders to ignore.

Happy2Play

Is it for plain folders perhaps?

I am not seeing it used in Folders tab or Mixed content (any folder with a folder icon).