Show Streaming devices at top of active list

bretswinney

bretswinney

It would help to have the devices that are actively streaming moved to the top or put somewhere easily found on the dashboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok it is actually putting them first, the card order is just a little clunky right now so at times it may not seem that way.

bretswinney

Why do we need to see any device that is not currently playing something. Could you just remove anything that is not playing?

It's better to keep them, at least we'd know who's currently connected..

Playing devices at top is awesome, thanks for the suggestion and for actually doing it Luke.

Since we're talking about devices, would it be possible to add "last ip address" to all devices into devices tab, it makes it easier for us to name them

Edited by rghawi

bretswinney

Since we're talking about devices, would it be possible to add "last ip address" to all devices into devices tab, it makes it easier for us to name them

For me I don't care if they are connected just if they are playing something. Could we do a separate place above active devices for those who are actually streaming content.

For me connected clients are not important as well, I only care about the streaming clients.

But I can understand that some people like them. Maybe it's an idea to put a filter toggle somewhere?
Or divide them in 2 rows and add the possibility to minify the rows?

Just coming up with some possible ideas :)

• Like 2

Cougermoon

Playing devices at top is awesome, thanks for the suggestion and for actually doing it Luke.

Hey,

Yes, I agree, I would love to see last IP address, also would love the Devices tab to show the active devices at the top, or be able to sort them somehow.

Have to admit im loving the new dashboard design however, perfect layout.

Thanks! 

• Like 1