Emby For Kodi

lardners
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

lardners

Kodi 17.6

I added a new TV show yesterday which was showing on the webclient but not on my Kodi.

I have installed Kodi companion plugin now on server and enabled it on Kodi and it's updating now. I never used this plugin before though, is it mandatory to use this plugin now?

• Like 1

Angelblue05

It's not mandatory but it is highly recommended.

I removed the manual sync with 4.0. So to see updates that Kodi missed while offline, without the Kodi companion, you want to run the update library under the add-on > manage libraries and pick the libraries you want to update. It's not automatic. May add an option in the future, we'll see.

Edited by Angelblue05

AvengersFan

If ever you feel up to it, can you test with cache artwork disabled. See if that makes a difference.

Disabled cache artwork resulted in no crashing at all.

Cheers Mark

• Like 1

Emby for Kodi is acting up again.

Now when starting Kodi I just get a message 'Patch Applied' and then 'Emby for Kodi, welcome' but nothing updates.

Has it broken again with latest server update?

Lardners, I have this problem too. Isolated to my raspberry pi sbc's.  On my Odroids its ok. I have more odroids on order.  Server- 4. Kodi -Leia.  .. Emby plugin going to stable 4 made Pi's just endlessly loop.   I cant get past the patch. And cant add any libraries.  Curious if any of this is same set up as you?  

Edited by rsvp

Angelblue05

@@rsvp

I’m working on a build to hopefully fix this. I will ping you once it is ready to test. This issue happens when the python interpreter does not see all of the Kodi/userdata directory. When this was reported in the past, the only way to fix it was to do a fresh install of Kodi.

• Like 1