A couple of issues noticed after Upgrade to 4.0.0.2

bobaldis

Hi.  Can you show a screen shot or picture of the place where you feel the unwatched filter isn't working?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
bobaldis

Hi,

The webclient appears OK Image 1, but the FireTV doesn't filter correctly Images 2 and 3

Image 1:

5c9a847b5466a_EmbyWebClient.png

Image 2 - All items:

5c9a8842e49a9_FireTVClientAll.png

Image 3 - Unwatched (no difference):

5c9a88a119543_FireTVClientUnwatched.png

Hi.  Neither one of the items in view are watched so wouldn't be affected by that filter...

• 2 weeks later...
bobaldis

Hi.  Neither one of the items in view are watched so wouldn't be affected by that filter...

They are watched, that's exactly my point and what I've said all along the watched flag is not being "honoured/matched" whatever correct term is?

5ca7bff50ee0e_Watchedcontent.png

bobaldis

So the issue is the filter isn't working in Fire TV, is that correct?

Hi Luke,

Yes, that's what I'm experiencing at the moment, it may have been a similar story on the Web Client earlier on, but it has been some while since I 1st reported it and a few updates since then.

Bob

The screen is not showing them as watched so that's why they are appearing there.

Didn't someone else have an issue recently with watched status randomly getting lost...?

bobaldis

The screen is not showing them as watched so that's why they are appearing there.

Didn't someone else have an issue recently with watched status randomly getting lost...?

Hi,

My response on the "Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:53 PM" show's they are marked as watched when using the Web Client, this is not the case on the FireTV.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Are you saying the same content is marked as watched in the web app, but not on the fire tv?

bobaldis

Are you saying the same content is marked as watched in the web app, but not on the fire tv?

Hi Luke,

Yes, the provided screenshots are of the same content on the web client and on the FireTV, but the FireTV has no visible indication of them being watched (I thought you'd said previously you'd purposely removed that visible indicator and was considering re-instating in a future update), but that aside the FireTV unwatched filter doesn't remove the watched episodes.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi.  Can you show us exactly how these items are structured in the file system and how you got to that screen in the Fire TV app?

Thanks.

bobaldis

@@bobaldis have you tried the latest update to the Fire TV app?

Hi @@Luke,

I believe so, I have auto updates on and currently showing v1.7.53a

Bob

Edited by bobaldis

bobaldis

Hi.  Can you show us exactly how these items are structured in the file system and how you got to that screen in the Fire TV app?

Thanks.

Hi @@ebr,

I think I see what you are getting at on the FireTV I can only see individual folders and the files under them, in the web client I can choose videos which shows all videos from all the sub folders in one view and so displays the video watched status.

So this behaviour would be "corrected" by adding the watched status back (it was removed during an update) to a folder if all the video's within that folder had been watched, @@Luke mentioned this could possibly be added as an option in future updates - any further thoughts on this as it made watching none TV/Film media so much easier?

Bob

Edited by bobaldis