Emby Server & Theater - "Easter Eggs" Movie/TV Extras Folder

funwithmedia

funwithmedia

I love the additional subfolders for Movie Extras (eg, Shorts, Scenes, Interviews, etc.)! I would like to propose an additional folder: "Easter Eggs". This would be intended for content that is usually hidden somehow within a DVD/Blu-ray menu (eg, Incredibles 2 Easter Egg List). What would be nifty about having a folder designated for this content is that then perhaps someday someone could write a plugin that would handle this content differently in how it is displayed in Emby apps, somewhat approximating the original experience of hunting for easter eggs in the DVD menu (eg, maybe a movie with easter eggs would display a special icon, and that would clue the user into needing to hunt for a link they could navigate to, but which was hidden somehow, in a similar fashion to how this sort of thing works in DVDs/Blu-rays).

Now admittedly this is very much in the "nice, but not necessary" category. But it's a fun idea so I thought I'd put it out there for folks to possibly vote on if they're interested. :D

Also, note that just as with the Galleries folder feature request, I would want this to also be available to TV shows, as noted elsewhere.

:)

PS - If this is something you might like to see implemented, be sure to "Like" this top/first post (as well as any subsequent posts in this thread that highlight particular aspects of what you are interested in) -- "Liking" the top/first post helps the Devs to know how much interest there is in a given Feature Request.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...