No compatible stream

Morbeas

FrostByte

Ya, it very well could be that combination as you mentioned.  There may be some limits there which isn't listed in the user manual

Just thought removing that FLAC would eliminate that because that isn't supported in the chart at all

Edit: Or convert the FLAC to 2ch PCM which is supported 

Edited by FrostByte

Morbeas

Try removing the FLAC, even if you're not playing that audio track.  Don't believe any model supports it and maybe it's seeing and causing issues

You're the man! Thank you, sir! That did it. :)

Edited by Morbeas
  • Like 2

FrostByte

Great.  Maybe @@SamES can add something to handle that situation differently like converting FLAC to PCM, or something else, on the fly when it sees it.  You probably won't run into this very often though so probably best just to convert/remove it yourself and save the remuxing during playback

• Like 1

Morbeas

For some reason, Emby won't let me re-scan this file anymore. It refuses to create a new nfo (I've deleted the old nfo) when I do a scan/refresh. I also no longer see a way to delete files from the web interface. Is that no longer an option?

For some reason, Emby won't let me re-scan this file anymore. It refuses to create a new nfo (I've deleted the old nfo) when I do a scan/refresh. I also no longer see a way to delete files from the web interface. Is that no longer an option?

Why do you feel that Emby won't let you scan the file anymore?

Morbeas

I'm not sure. Like I said, even though I deleted the .nfo file, Emby won't create a new one when I do a rescan. I also can't delete the movie from the web interface.

Try using the metadata editor and clicking save. Why do you feel you can't delete the movie from the web interface?

FrostByte

Do you have a check by the library you want to delete from under Users..Profile in the dashboard?

I assume you have the NFO plugin

Edit: oops, too late

Edited by FrostByte

FrostByte

Hmm..working for me.  Right under convert

I know that doesn't help much :)

Edited by FrostByte

Morbeas

Ok, if I go to another file, the option to delete is there. So it's just this file (again). I'm going to delete the entire folder, do a rescan, and then add it back to see if that fixes it.

You're the man! Thank you, sir! That did it. :)

So just to confirm, are you saying that the original file will not play, even when you select the DTS track?  Or is it only when you select the flac track that it has a problem?

Morbeas

One other thing, even though the file has 2 separate audio tracks, Emby does not let me select one.

As I stated previously, Emby did not give me the option to select the audio track.