Unable to connect after 0.9.0 upodate

pylor

Just curious if anyone else was having connectivity issues after the .9.0 update that was released to the repos.  I have an openelec unit  and a windows-based xbmc client and neither could connect to MB3 after the update so I ended up having to roll it back to .8.5 which worked fine.  I didn't have a lot of time to delve into logs but I could see via the server's log that it didn't even appear that the xbmb3c client was attempting to connect, it just said failed to connect on the client and the server showed no login attempts in its log.

themightylc

Having Problems with .9 too. Will try to provide a logfile as soon as my time allows it. 

Generally I seem to have problems with the updates every time - it's always possible to sort it out, but just out of curiosity, how do i prevent the add-on from auto updating? The wife's not so happy when stuff stops working out of the blue and reverting to the last version is always the easiest fix. :)

I had tried restarting XBMC on my windows machine but it didn't change anything.  I went back and rolled back the xbmb3c install and it worked so I went with that.  Both were working with .9 last night for whatever reason, not sure what the problem was but it apparently corrected itself.