Emby 4.0.0.2 hide playlist

SilverPeak

SilverPeak

Hi,

I just updated to the latest version of Emby (4.0.0.2) and everything seems to work fine but one problem arises

in the My Media overview there is now a section called Playlists and i want it gone. it wasn't there before and should be gone really.

Already i've tried to hide/remove it by right-clicking on it but no such option is available.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/2FZx2sm.png

Am i overlooking something?

Thanks!

Happy2Play

Click your user icon-Home Screen and scroll down to Playlist and uncheck.  This is being looks at as it should only appear if you have playlist.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

SilverPeak

Click your user icon-Home Screen and scroll down to Playlist and uncheck.  This is being looks at as it should only appear if you have playlist.

Awesome thanks man! i think they should add a global display settings section where you can disable this feature, disabling Playlists not just for 1 user but for every user account.

This is being looks at as it should only appear if you have playlist.

That's the intention, but I did not have a chance to get that done before the stable release. So that's something that needs improvement, but in the meantime, it can still be hidden manually. Thanks.