Season episodes are gone on 4.0 version

a9965

Hi, all

After updating to version 4.0, I noticed that many season folder become one episode only.

Although I can still play other episode in the "Version" option, but it is so inconvenient.

26MFdkL.png

AJgkBU9.png

Any way to make other episodes show again? Thanks for help!

Hi there, can you show us what the folder structure looks like for this series? thanks !

Do you mean the physical folder?

FyWohZp.png

where Ani2 is the root folder for whole TV shows.

Edited by a9965

Okay, the problem is that your naming scheme matches our convention for multi-version - which was extended to episodes in this release.

Simply removing the ' - ' from those file names should fix it up.

• Like 1

Okay, the problem is that your naming scheme matches our convention for multi-version - which was extended to episodes in this release.

Simply removing the ' - ' from those file names should fix it up.

Thanks for replying! But I have too many files with such naming scheme on NAS, is it possible to disable this functionality from admin panel?

Also, I just checked that the files of some series did not have such naming, it just followed

NAME 01.mkv

NAME 02.mkv

But it still have such problem that the emby only shows 1 episode.

Edited by a9965

Happy2Play

Thanks for replying! But I have too many files with such naming scheme on NAS, is it possible to disable this functionality from admin panel?

Sorry there is currently no option to disable multi-versioning.

AdrianW

Something like Renamer can help change multiple file names at once. You could use a "remove" rule to remove all the hyphens (or just the first hyphen).

There is no option to disable automatic episode grouping...but yes i realize either we need such an option, or we need to be smarter about your situation. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
threeway

Hello,

I just had a similar Problem, having episodes named "Mob Psycho 100 - 01" and so on.

"Mob Psycho 100" is the name of an anime, and due to the 100 in the title I had as much Verisons as I had episodes in my season folders.

I now renamed them into "Mob_Psycho_01, etc...", because like you said above to remove the "-" doesn't work in this case.

I hope this input can also be helpful in the future.

The only "sad" thing is, is that I can't display the whole title for the episodes.

Best regards,

threeway