Chose version?

TylerV76

TylerV76

This just started showing up tonight. Any ideas how to get rid of it? Theres only one video file in the folder so why would it be asking me to chose a version?

13a8ec5a6e86aa3d8083fb21346d03f4.jpg

773d99dd6b9a4a4d762a2e4ec2ee3414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by TylerV76

Can you try running a library scan, then restart the android tv app and see if that goes away? thanks.

TylerV76

Can you try running a library scan, then restart the android tv app and see if that goes away? thanks.

I will have to do this tonight probably after shows start to record. In the meantime, I've limited what gets stored in the season folder to see if its maybe picking up something there thinking its a media file.

TylerV76

Was this an Emby recording that had completed recently?

Yes. It completed 30 minutes earlier.

Do you see the same thing in the web app?

I dont really use the web app but I can check it tonight after some things record. Ive also limited the storage of images to see if it was maybe picking up and image as one of the options.

Edit: I forgot to mention, this is on a Shield TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by TylerV76

I'm pretty sure this is something that the current beta of the app accounts for now if you'd like to try that.

TylerV76

I'm pretty sure this is something that the current beta of the app accounts for now if you'd like to try that.

Will do. I was going to go back top it anyways since some said it fixes some of the audio (pausing) issues since the latest Nvidia update. 

I'll reinstall it tonight and report back.

TylerV76

That would be helpful, thanks.

Well its not doing it tonight. Ive got one Shield on the beta and one on the stable and neither of them are doing this with tonights recordings. I put all my settings back to how they were last night so it should be doing it but its not. 

Dont really know what to say at this point.

Ok, if it happens again, please check the web app as soon as you can after that and let us know if they are consistent or not. Thanks !

Spaceboy

yeah I haven’t seen this since before Christmas