After update: boxsets no longer appearing in 'movies' view.

annisman

d00zah

What are your settings in EMC?

post-10374-0-23209800-1548176247_thumb.jpg

post-10374-0-00939800-1548176256_thumb.jpg

What theme are you using for EMC?

Chocolate for a recent debug, but playing with Throg's themes.

question: How do you get back to EMC theme selection once into a Throg theme? Couldn't find the 'Cog', for the life of me.

Are these collections that you created in the Dashboard of the server?

'Auto Box Sets' created most, but I've manually (via webUI) created multiple movie collections & one including both 'Movies' & 'TV Series' library type items.

I don't use 'mixed-content' type libraries, per se. I have a 'Home videos & photos' library that is videos only, & a 'Home videos & photos' that is photos only. They were originally created when there weren't  'mixed-content' options. Don't understand why people use 'em, but to each, their own.

Edited by d00zah

throgmorton

question: How do you get back to EMC theme selection once into a Throg theme? Couldn't find the 'Cog', for the life of me.

My menu interface is hidden so not to clutter up the views. Simply keep pressing up until the menu interface drops down. It allows you to customize everything through from views, metadata,poster options,etc...

I found it much cleaner this way as oppose to have a cog or menu options like other themes do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by throgmorton

d00zah

My menu interface is hidden so not to clutter up the views. Simply keep pressing up until the menu interface drops down. It allows you to customize everything through their, views, metadata,poster options,etc...

That part was obvious/intuitive, (VERY NICE, BTW, but soooo many choices  :) ) but it didn't seem to include the option to return to the default Chocolate theme. It was late & I was tired. Maybe that part is obvious, too, & I just missed it?

I had encountered a bug and was absolutely certain I would be asked to do my debug in that theme

throgmorton

That part was obvious/intuitive, (VERY NICE, BTW, but soooo many choices :) ) but it didn't seem to include the option to return to the default Chocolate theme. It was late & I was tired. Maybe that part is obvious, too, & I just missed it?

I had encountered a bug and was absolutely certain I would be asked to do my debug in that theme

Changing themes is always done in the configuration menu. This option is the first choice on the menu interface at the root level (EHS). Just select configuration and it will bring you to the standard configuration options and you can switch themes to Chocolate.

d00zah

Forget I asked... stoopid question... reloaded Destiny & it was right under my nose.

Great work!

Now, to discover the 'perfect' combination...

Edited by d00zah

throgmorton

Now,to discover the 'perfect' combination...

If your new to the themes I think there are two different styles really to the themes at least in my opinion.

I would say that Vanilla, Harmony, Maelstrom, Centrality, Kismet is one group. Which is more of a classic look showing off the colourful backgrounds more as all the information is wrapped in text boxes to be easily read over the background.

While Destiny, Ascendancy, Regency, Supremacy, Imperium fall in the other bucket. Which is a more open look but a subdued background as there is a filter over it to easily read the text.

I'm sure people still mix and match to their hearts content, but from a design perspective that's how I envisioned it.

I'm sure people still mix and match to their hearts content, but from a design perspective that's how I envisioned it.

Absolutely Mix & Match here. Maelstrom for the EHS, Supremacy for the detail, Ascendancy Poster for the TV Show & Movie Video Wall, Default Strip for the Episodes.

annisman

Thank you guys, after updating to latest beta my collections are once again showing under 'movies' like they used to.

da1stprince

Thank you guys, after updating to latest beta my collections are once again showing under 'movies' like they used to.

same for me, thanks!