login problem after update.

style2k

i updated emby yesterday . and since then i have problems .

i have the emby plugin in kodi now since the update kodi keeps asking to login manualy.
when i check the settings i can only choose login manualy or through emby connect orso, i dont want to login via emby connect i just want to automaticly log in to my own server ... ?????

how do i solve that cause i find this a bit crappy

Edited by style2k

also when i login manualy i missing lots of series and movies 

also in emby lots movies are missing while they are on the nas . this update ruined everything

also this crap has put new nfo files in all movie maps now also my dates are reset.

now also the emby kodi addon fucked up after scanning database again it messed kodi up

Edited by style2k

Angelblue05

@@Angelblue05 is there a setting to have it remember login info? Thanks !

It's due to breaking changes from 3.5 to 4.0. There's no issues with the login, it's just bogging on loading the user.

@@style2k

I'm about to make a new release for the beta version, version 3.1.44 which modifies the path system a bit. What you need to do is switch to the beta version of the add-on to support 4.0 atm but wait for that version so you don't have to reset twice.

Get the beta repo here: http://kodi.emby.media

Sorry, stable isn't quite ready yet, probably by next week. You need to reset your local database in Kodi. The reason everything looks messed up is because 4.0 creates a new Id system for your content. Once you do the reset in Kodi, everything will go back to normal and the login prompt will be resolved as well.

Edited by Angelblue05