45 replies to this topic

#41 IkeTaylor11 OFFLINE  

IkeTaylor11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Local time: 07:09 PM

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:30 PM

Yes the adjustments have been made for the repeat indicators.

I was actually referring to the later part of the thread about Emby using the generic series photo vs the actual episode photo for guide and recording purposes. I thought that’s what you were referring to with your post about improvements. See post #37.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#42 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 121604 posts
  • Local time: 08:09 PM

Posted 02 March 2019 - 01:59 PM

Currently we need the series image for other views, but yes i can see how in certain situations the episode image might make sense. It's possible for the future. thanks.

#43 IkeTaylor11 OFFLINE  

IkeTaylor11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:49 PM

Currently we need the series image for other views, but yes i can see how in certain situations the episode image might make sense. It's possible for the future. thanks.

Why do you say you need the series image? None of my current xmltv files use the series image, its all episode images. I have no issues with any functionality because of this. The episode image should be coming from GN instead of the series image when an epg update is done. The only images I am referring to are the posters that show up when you view a show in the guide. Are those images used somewhere else that I am not aware of? 

#44 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 121604 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:10 PM

Ok if you're using xmltv then it should be showing whatever image is in your xmltv data. Does your data only have one image per show, or multiple images?

#45 IkeTaylor11 OFFLINE  

IkeTaylor11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:34 PM

Ok if you're using xmltv then it should be showing whatever image is in your xmltv data. Does your data only have one image per show, or multiple images?

I have image sources in my xmltv files. I dug a little deaper on this as well. It seems that zap2it is only able to provide an episode image for repeat programing. All the "New" programming has the show image just like what gets pulled from Emby Guide Data. I am pretty sure that zap2it get their guide data from GN as well so I guess this might not be an issue. The only way to really change it is to have GN supply episode images when we pull guide data from them. 

As far as the image count, I just have 1 image per program in my xmltv files. 

#46 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 121604 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:57 PM

thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users