Update to 4.0.0.2 on FreeNAS

makarai

chaosmonger777

I still do not see 4.1.1 in the freebsd repo? Latest version is 4.0.2.0. 

I can second that! If there had been the promised 4.0.3... But since weeks there seems to be no development at all. PLEASE get a developer with a commit-bit to take over the port! And yes, I've been bitten by that more than anoying bug. And waiting for more than two month isn't very professionall at all. Putting out Beta versions gets one NOWHERE!

I can second that! If there had been the promised 4.0.3... But since weeks there seems to be no development at all. PLEASE get a developer with a commit-bit to take over the port! And yes, I've been bitten by that more than anoying bug. And waiting for more than two month isn't very professionall at all. Putting out Beta versions gets one NOWHERE!

Hi, who are you directing this comment to? Because we do manage our FreeBSD port, and we have already submitted 4.1.1. How long it takes to get merged in is out of our control.

I still do not see 4.1.1 in the freebsd repo? Latest version is 4.0.2.0. 

Hi there @@raidflex, thank you for your patience. Hopefully it will be there soon. Thanks.

chaosmonger777

Hi, who are you directing this comment to? Because we do manage our FreeBSD port, and we have already submitted 4.1.1. How long it takes to get merged in is out of our control.

This was directed directly to the developers. You might have submitted the PR, but you don't have a developer with a commit bit. PLEASE get a person willing and knowledgable enough to mantain this port, who is a committer! This affects all flavors of FreeBSD....

raidflex

This was directed directly to the developers. You might have submitted the PR, but you don't have a developer with a commit bit. PLEASE get a person willing and knowledgable enough to mantain this port, who is a committer! This affects all flavors of FreeBSD....

Almost another week has gone by and still not in ports..... Not really sure why it is taking this long....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...