Convert Media Failed

Kimballslice1890

Kimballslice1890

After updating to the latest emby server, I have an alert saying convert media failed. Here is the content of that error:

Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteDatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(String sql, String& tail)
at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(IDatabaseConnection This, String sql)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Boolean& found)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Emby.Sqlite.BaseSqliteRepository.CreateConnection(Boolean isReadOnly)
at Emby.Server.Sync.SyncRepository.GetJobs(SyncJobQuery query)
at Emby.Server.Sync.SyncJobProcessor.EnsureSyncJobItems(String targetId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Sync.SyncJobProcessor.Sync(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Sync.SyncConvertScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

is this an issue that will impact my experience or server?

Edited by mtait4893

Kimballslice1890

when it was restarting to upgrade it said in my browser that it was building the database and to check back. after a few minutes the server was functioning again. The library scan finished about 5 minutes ago.

Is the convert scheduled task still failing now? if so then please attach the complete emby server log. thanks.

Kimballslice1890

I have not gotten anymore errors after that initial one immediately following the update. Should I still post logs?

No that's ok. I'm assuming it was something that happened prior to the first scan completing. Let us know if it happens again. Thanks !

Kimballslice1890

I think everything is okay now. Hasn't happened again. I restarted the host machine which required me restarting the Emby VM and when it came back up it did another database rebuild and the error didn't come back up. Thanks for the help!