Android Emby Server with VPN

nbat58
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Does it match what you see in the web app? Is the same user logged into the shield as with the web app?

Sorry I'm not quite understanding what's wrong here. Can you please show screenshots to demonstrate? thanks.

Ok, try removing the bluray library, running a scan, and then adding it back.

What might have happened is you may have clicked OK multiple times when adding the library. That is currently an open issue. We need to address. Thanks.

I have removed the bluray library and had to re-scan multiple times, each scan removed one instance of the Bluray Movies entry in the web app, once they're all removed, I will add again and try a re-scan.

I think there must be something not right either with my set up or the size of storage on the server, but when Emby finish scanning, I can't find any fanart in the web app.

When Emby finished scanning the library, I don't see any content in the web app, it I click on any of my libraries there's nothing there it's empty.

The network path is the Nvidia shield IP address followed by :8096 witch shows on the dashbord as the in home (LAN) access, is this what you mean?

folder:

\\192.168.1.13

Nas_Folder\Movie Folder

I just recall, I have a password on the NAS and at no point was I asked to enter this anywhere, is this correct?

Edited by nbat58

Hi Luke,

It shows 80 when I bring up the link along with another ip number that I guess is mine on my phone when I don’t use WiFi.

Bdub44