Custom Aeon Nox MediaBrowser compatible skin - now supporting Helix

xnappo

monkeyslapper

This worked Like a Charm FANTASTIC!  Thanks.. If I wanted to put some feed back on the Aeon Skin or suggestion what forum page would be best?

Thanks Again.

Monkeyslapper

xnappo

This one please.  I do know it is quite lacking compared to the other MB3 skins - I am not nearly as versed in skin coding.

Edited by xnappo

• 4 weeks later...

Aleatory fanart background via "Skin Widgets" not working on home screen, right? I get black screen...

Using latest Kodi and latest skin version via beta repo.

BTW, amazing skin, i love v4 of Aeon, thanks

Edited by achaw

xnappo

Honestly - with the new Emby for Kodi there will not be any more releases of this.  With Emby for Kodi everything will work like the native skin.  Not saying you should switch now - as we are in beta and it is not production worthy...

xnappo

dark_slayer

For the native skins in Helix I think the best nox mods are Aeon Nox Silvo for 5 and XBMCMania for Nox 4

• 1 month later...
ratzofftoya

So, just to be sure I have this correct, if I want to use Shednox with Emby 4 Kodi (rather than XBMB3C), I just install the Shednox skin per the instructions on the Kodi forum, then install the Emby for Kodi add-on from the beta repo, right?  I don't have to install the modified Shednox from the Emby repo unless I'm using XBMB3C?  Or am I misunderstanding?

Angelblue05

So, just to be sure I have this correct, if I want to use Shednox with Emby 4 Kodi (rather than XBMB3C), I just install the Shednox skin per the instructions on the Kodi forum, then install the Emby for Kodi add-on from the beta repo, right?  I don't have to install the modified Shednox from the Emby repo unless I'm using XBMB3C?

Correct.