Android Fire HD 10 tablet not working with new arm7 version

Oric Gaming

Oric Gaming

So I have 2 fire HD 10 tablets and had to side load the app in with the play store. This has worked fine for a while now. One of the tablets updated this morning with the new version of the emby android app (version 3.0.30). This in turned stopped the app from working on "Freetime". It still works on the parent profile, but for the kid profiles it just closes immediately. I have tried uninstalling it, and resetting everything, even installing it using just the apk (which has worked before as well). No go on all that. The other tablet is still running version 3.0.28 and is working fine with all the same settings. I am not sure what would have changed for the freetime profiles to crash the app and don't know what I can change to get that working since the amazon side of the app is not yet there (because of amazon, which I know is an issue already).

So that being said, is there a way I can get a link or access to previous versions of it? I would like to see if I can go back to 3.0.28 (since I know it works). I browsed the github a bit and found only the latest release, I may have missed where old releases are. 

Thanks for any help.

Oric Gaming

Hi there Luke. You all are geniuses! Version 3.0.31 works great now. Thanks a ton for your help. You all have a great one!