LG smart TV app

Nicrophilia1978

• 1 month later...
bitverdreher

Hi. Emby for LG 1.0.15 doesn't solve the problem on LG 50UK647. Android and Browser works fine, but TV only black screen.

Edit: App "screenplay v1.4.1" works fine

Edited by bitverdreher

Hi. Emby for LG 1.0.15 doesn't solve the problem on LG 50UK647. Android and Browser works fine, but TV only black screen.

Edit: App "screenplay v1.4.1" works fine

Hi there, we're happy to help. Please see how to report a problem. thanks !

The new update has fixed all issues I was having. Thanks guys, awesome job as usual.

Thanks for the feedback !

• 4 months later...

Emby for LG 1.0.16 has been released. Stay tuned to our blog for the announcement. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Emby for LG 1.0.18 has been released. Stay tuned to our blog for the announcement. Thanks.

• Like 1

Diover Bracho

Emby for LG 1.0.18 has been released. Stay tuned to our blog for the announcement. Thanks.

Hi @@Luke  good to hear this, do you know by chance if this latest update  fixed the black background in the .srt subtitle?, I just downloaded the update but I couldn't find anything related to this and when I try to play something with .srt subtitle it still show the back background.

BTW, this matter is pretty weird... I have two LG TV and in one of them the subtitle doesn't show that black background but in the other the back background is still showed, I validated the accessible setting in both TVs and it's the same.

Do you have something in mind related to this Topic?

Thank you 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
kikinjo

Emby for LG 1.0.24 has been released. Stay tuned for the release announcement on our blog.

Latest version of LG app, just noticed that subrip subtitles activates transcoding, TranscodeReasons=SubtitleCodecNotSupported.

Will test more.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...