not seeing new beta in beta repositories

eddedrukker

eddedrukker

I cannot see the last version in the beta Emby repositories, i could instal the last version from instal from zip im public testing. On my laptop i removed all of kodi and start over again and when i put the location http://kodi.emby.media  and so on than i saw the 3.1.39a

Why is the repositories not updating ? on my other htpc when i look in the addon and click update the last version is 3.1.36.gr ed

sualfred

You have to manually refresh the repo. Kodi caches it and it will only be refreshed 1x a day.

Angelblue05

3.1.36? It's possible your repo is not updated to the latest version, we updated the links recently. Update the repo first, then it will pick up on the new version of Emby for Kodi.

olerocker

All of a sudden i cant update to latest emby for kodi build. Stuck at 3.1.36a and nothing works.

On startup keep getting emby error message (krypton) and cant view video files.

Yesterday everything was working properly.

Emby beta repository shoes version up to 36a only.

Edited by olerocker

olerocker

Tried that but keep on getting the same emby for kodi version number. Shouldn't it be auto updated ?

Manually updatef to version .38d and i can watch videos now, but when i ask the plugin to update, it goes back to version .36a.

Edited by olerocker

sualfred

The repositories are cached for 24h. You have to manually scan them for updates if you want updates earlier.