Can't get Album Art to display

Vivie

I've been using Emby for my movies successfully for a while and now I'm trying to expand to my music. My problem is I can't get Emby to display any image, either on adding an album or on updating metadata manually.

5c36fb4d66cdb_2019011008_58_31Window.png

I've also try to identify manually the album or to manually change the image (the search returns nothing).

Nothing seems to work, even though the MusicBrainz link in the album description is good and includes an image.

5c36fccbc4874_2019011009_04_56Window.png

Here is my log : https://paste2.org/mLH7mkHW

Hope you can help me !

Virginie

• 5 months later...

There has been several releases of the server since my first question, and yet I still can't display album arts.

Any idea about what I should change for it to work?

Hi, in your above example, I notice the album has a music brainz id attached to it. Have you checked the following websites to see if images are available based on that musicbrainz album id?

• fanart.tv
  • audiodb

This is where we download images from. We also have a last.fm plugin in the plugin catalog which can add an additional source. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Yes, for this one, there is an image on audiodb (and also several images on musicbrainz). So I checked my parameters, and Audiodb wasn't selected. I corrected that, and it has worked for this one and a few others (but for this to work, I had to update metadata on each album manually and select the "change images" option)

But I still have some albums that are not working properly... For these, the only solution I found is to download the cover to the album folder myself.

I corrected that, and it has worked for this one and a few others (but for this to work, I had to update metadata on each album manually and select the "change images" option)

Right I apologize for the trouble, but this is expected behavior. When you make changes to metadata provider settings, they apply for new media scanned going forward. For existing albums you could have either used the manual image editor like you did, or done a manual metadata refresh. 

But I still have some albums that are not working properly

Can you please go over an example? thanks.

I just did a search on both fanart.tv and audiodb and neither site has an image for that album.

But I didn't find an image for the first link either, and yet it's working for this one...

Perhaps one of the songs has an album image embedded in it?