A Couple Of Questions

Mobileman22

Mobileman22

Hi all, 

So, I have been successfully using MB3 and server for a few months after converting from MB2. I just have a couple of things I wanted to see if I could work out with the help of others. 

1) How do I make MB3 move to the next file automatically when a film is on 2 files? I have used the standard folder configuration as noted in the setup guides - for instance, I have folder: '\\mediaserver\Wrestling\Wrestlemania 30'. In this folder are files 'Wrestlemania 30 CD1' and 'Wrestlemania 30 CD2'. When CD 1 finishes it doesn't automatically switch to CD2. MB2 used to do this but I cant seem to find a setting for this. Can anyone throw some light on this?

2) How do I play extras? So, I have Blu-ray disk images (ISO) with mounting software and power DVD. I can play a disk fine but the setup guide advised to have the bonus disk in a folder called 'Specials'... so I have for instance this- '\\mediaserver\Movies\Lord Of The Rings, Two Towers' In this folder I have the ISO image of the film. and then a folder called 'Specials'. The specials folder has the ISO file for the bonus disk. How can I play this through MB3?

I used MB3 classic if this helps and I use the Diamond theme (not sure if this is relevant). 

Anyways, any help on these will be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

1) Multi-part support is coming in the next release.  You can try it out by updating to the dev version of MBC.

2) Once you get your specials into the proper format for the server, the Diamond theme will not give you access to them because it is from MB2 and doesn't know about any MB3 features.  The default Chocolate theme will and maybe some of the newer premium themes.