LG Tv App

rsilv

Unfortunately it sounds like the TV just doesn't like that file. The next release of the app might be able to recover a little better by automatically switching to transcoding when the LG player reports an error.

Hi Luke,

Thank you very much. I hope that you can solve the problem. As i told in another post i have two Lg Smart Tv and the one that doesn´t play the movie is the newest that i bought last November. The older one ( Two years) plays the movie ok.

AS your request i send you the server log file trying to play the movie " Operation Finale" on the Tv that plays not okay (Mode Direct playing)

attachicon.gifLog With Operation Finale.rtf

I did notice in this log that your LG TV is connecting to your server using its external IP address.  What method are you using on the app when you connect to the server?  Are you using the emby.media/pin method or are you manually adding the server name or IP?  I assume you are using the same method on both TV's and that they are on the same local network?

For this TV with playback issues, could you try manually adding the local IP address of your server (looks like it will be 192.168.1.??).  I'm curious to see if this improves the DirectPlay performance.  Thanks

I´m sorry but maybe i made a mistake in my previous post. Both tv´s are not in the same place that the computer where  i have the movies. It is a diferent network. The Tv´s are both in the same network and the computer where i have the movies is in a diferente network

Ok let's reevaluate with the next release of the app. Thanks.

Do you know when the next version of the LG TV app will be released?

• 1 month later...

Ok let's reevaluate with the next release of the app. Thanks.

Hi Luke,

The problem still remains

Edited by rsilv

unisoft

Emby for LG 1.0.15 has been released. Thanks guys.

Any release notes please? Just like to see what was added, changed or fixed. Ta.

shrouski

Does anyone else seem to get the buffer circle appear periodically without the video actually breaking up since 1.0.15? It just comes up for half a second or so for me every so often, never happened before.

It could be network or something, but I've only noticed it immediately after updating.

SamES

Hi Luke,

The problem still remains

Can you please send me a PM with a link to one of the movies that gives you a problem?  

We will need to work on a specific example to understand what is going on.  Thanks