Photos not appearing

awentford

awentford

Hi,

I'm having trouble with some photo types not appearing. Jpeg is working fine but TIF and CR2 ( Canon raw) aren't.

The TIF files were working a few months ago but now the apps won't load them.

My server is an unraid docker and I'm trying to view the photos on Google pixel 2, LG TV app and a firestick but it won't work on any of them.

Could you please advise?

Thanks

Ok so these are .tif files. We'll have to look into this. There could be additional libraries required to make this format work with the skia image processor. Thanks.

awentford

What about the .cr2 files, same situation? What strange is the .tif files worked a few months ago.

Thanks for your help

What's happened is we have been transitioning from imagemagick to Skia as our image processor due to it's vastly improved performance. Unfortunately in doing so we've lost support for certain image formats on certain platforms, so now we have to look at these case by case and figure out what needs to happen so that skia can process those images. Thanks.

• Like 1

AdvancedNoob

Hi, I am running Emby on Arch Linux and .cr2 files are also not appearing for me. Do you know when support for these files would be restored for Emby?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am running Emby on Arch Linux and .cr2 files are also not appearing for me. Do you know when support for these files would be restored for Emby?

Thanks.

Have you tried the new 4.0.1 release? Thanks.