Camera Upload feature

Dariusz

Dariusz

recently I decided to try out the camera upload option from the emby app on my android phone.  I am running the latest version, however i'm not sure if I am mission something, but when I searched this topic I found info that you can select to upload over wi-fi only and also seen somewhere an option listed to select which folders will files be uploaded from on the device.  when I look at the camera upload on my phone all that is there is an option to select which server upload to.  so as of now basically all images off my phone are being uploaded to my nas.  will those features ever be available in the future or this is just how it is for that option?

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

@Dariusz

This will be in the next update to the android app, and two updates from now in the iOS app. You'll be able to select which folders you want to upload. Thanks.

Dariusz
7 hours ago, Luke said:

@Dariusz

This will be in the next update to the android app, and two updates from now in the iOS app. You'll be able to select which folders you want to upload. Thanks.

great news! i will be looking forward to it on next update.. thank you for the update!

• 1 month later...