Plugins for Emby for WMC missing

paulpanzer1968

paulpanzer1968

Hello again,

I am looking for the MediaBrowser Classic plug-ins and I cannot found anymore unter Plug-ins as for example Subdued Theme.

Please can you help me ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Stephan

Hi.  Can you see the other plug-ins?  Where are you looking?

Subdued, specifically, was never officially released I don't think and the developer hasn't been around for a while.

One2Go

It is in your interest to support those developers that are still willing to frequent this site. For me it is the Throgsoft themes all the way. He frequents the forum and answers questions and makes suggestions.

paulpanzer1968

Hi, yes but only one for free and for the other one I have to pay 10 Dollar ?

Where are the free Theme plug-ins ?

Hi.  There just haven't been any developers still around and supporting plug-ins for this system for free.

Throgmorton is still around and his themes are very good (and he does support them).

One2Go

Hi, yes but only one for free and for the other one I have to pay 10 Dollar ?

Where are the free Theme plug-ins ?

You know the saying "You get what you paid for". His themes are bare none the best. search for some of my posts as I posted screen shots of his themes. I bought his entire package and I am very pleased with them. If you have a large collection of content and a home theater, then nothing else but his themes will produce the WOW factor. There is no close second and I am a firm believer in supporting entrepreneurs. The mentality because it is on the Internet it should be free stifles innovation.

Edited by One2Go

paulpanzer1968

Good Morning, Thank you very much , I cannot find the theme under plug-ins in emby for WMC. Could you please give me the name of the theme ?

One2Go

Good Morning, Thank you very much , I cannot find the theme under plug-ins in emby for WMC. Could you please give me the name of the theme ?

They are the Throgsoft themes with names like Destiny, Maelstrom, Harmony, Ascendancy, Centrality, Imperium, Kismet, Regency, Supremacy and Vanilla. The whole package is worth it as Destiny is the one theme that rules and binds them all. So for different content I use different theme parts, For the details page I use Supremacy because it is very informative and logically laid out. For movie and TV wall I use Ascendancy Poster, For Season pages I use Ascendancy Thumb, For Episodes I use Default Strip and for the Enhanced Home Screen I use Maelstrom. You can customize these themes to your most liking.

Best eye candy ever.