Kodi - Emby Server Access Issues

Steverido

Steverido

Gents,

I have installed Kodi, Emby for Kodi and Embuary skin. I am getting a connection error 10061. Seems to be that Kodi is not connecting to the Emby server. 

I think that Emby server is crashing and it is okay when I first boot up and access the configuration page, but as soon as I start-up Kodi or even Emby Theater, it loses the connection.

Running the latest Windows 10.

Attached logs.

Have not got to creating a Kodi log yet. I di enable debugging but it did not crete a log in roaming.

Steverido

Gents,

I have installed Kodi, Emby for Kodi and Embuary skin. I am getting a connection error 10061. Seems to be that Kodi is not connecting to the Emby server. 

I think that Emby server is crashing and it is okay when I first boot up and access the configuration page, but as soon as I start-up Kodi, it loses the connection.

Attached logs.

Have not got to creating a Kodi log yet. I di enable debugging but it did not crete a log in roaming.

post-519-0-50212000-1546179897_thumb.png

embyserver.txt

embyserver-63681775382.txt

Steverido

Gents,

I think that Emby server is crashing and it is okay when I first boot up and access the configuration page, but as soon as I start-up Kodi, it loses the connection.

Attached logs.

I have reinstalled the server and it seems to be okay at the moment.

• Like 1

Steverido

Sorry I wasn’t able to reply sooner. Please let me know if the issue reappears.

I spoke too soon about the server. I connect to it and then it appears to lose the connection. Attached latest logs. If I go into system tray where (Windows 10) and right clcik to configure server, I get the error measage popup, can't connect to local host 8096. The only way to get it running again is to ctrl, alt, del and restart.

embyserver.txt

• 2 weeks later...