NextPVR scheduled view in MB3

jasonmcroy

jasonmcroy

Hi guys,

I am not sure if anyone has noticed this as I haven't seen it posted in the forum anywhere, but when I view the live tv section in MB3 using the NextPVR plugin, the times that show up for each scheduled recorded is incorrect. 

It shows the correct time in the guide view and it records at the correct time so not sure what is causing it to show the incorrect time when viewed in the scheduled recordings view. 

Example: I have Big Bang Theory scheduled to recorded tonight at 8:00pm. It looks fine in the EPG guide and in NextPVR when I view the scheduled recordings there is shows at the correct time. In MB3 via the plugin it shows that it is recording from 12pm to 12:31pm. 

Is it just doing this on my setup or does anyone else see this as well?

It's not a functional problem but thought you might want to be made aware of it.

-Jason

Sven

It's a known issue. But it's not the main priority. Because everything works fine, only display information is wrong...

jasonmcroy

It's a known issue. But it's not the main priority. Because everything works fine, only display information is wrong...

Ok, as long as it's known. You're right, it's not a functionality problem, but in case you weren't aware of it I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for you response!

-Jason