Roku Emby Pic Sizes only with Folder View

investindy

investindy

First off. loving the app.  I am running the latest Emby Beta on the Roku Streaming Stick + (4k stick).  The Emby app displays the movie covers just fine when i browse the first menu screen of My Media, Continue Watching, and Latest Movies.  If I click on Movies and browse the images looks just fine for my collection.  But when I click on Folders and view my media the folders and movies are only three wide.  I cant find any settings to make the media images the same on the folder view as the first page or Movies for browsing.  I have also tried the Roku Plugin with no success.  Any ideas how to have the images more than three wide on folder view and like all the other pages?

Hi.  When you use folder browsing we cannot be sure what the content of the folder will be so we have to make some assumptions.  In order to cover the most common cases of using folders (home videos) we default to a landscape presentation for the images.

If you use the normal library browsing, this should not be a problem.

investindy

i understand.  Maybe a nice feature request to be able to specify width.  The auto scale works fine on a PC.  This is only an issue on ROKU.