"Auto" language doesn't work

Richard Branches

Richard Branches

Device: LG G3

Android Version: 6.0

Emby app version: 3.0.27

There is a mismatch between the spanish language options available at OneSky and the spanish language options inside Emby app settings:

The spanish language options available at OneSky are:

Español (Colombia)

Español (España)

Español (Estados Unidos)

Español (México)

Español

The spanish language options available at the Emby mobile app are:

Spanish

Spanish (Latin America)

Spanish (Mexico)

5c27c5fb4954e_Screenshot1.png

The spanish language options available in the phone settings are for every latin america country, including Español (Estados Unidos), so I could select that one or Español (Colombia).

The Emby app should auto select any of those, but it remains in english, however, if I select manually Spanish or Spanish (Mexico) they switch because those languages are available at OneSky. Spanish (Latin America) doesn't exist at OneSky so if I select it remains in english.

The Emby mobile app should reflect all the available languages at OneSky, I wonder why it doesn't and it should auto select/match the same language I set in the phone settings.

I haven't added es-us yet because the translations are not even close to complete. it looks like the web app project has been done, but they all need to be done.

Richard Branches

I haven't added es-us yet because the translations are not even close to complete. it looks like the web app project has been done, but they all need to be done.

What do you mean about "it's not even close to complete"? Do you mean it's not finalized as the below screenshot?:

5c27cd18d5294_EspaolEstadosUnidos.png

Anyway, that "Español (Latin America) shouldn't exist, no phone has it, they have instead Español (Estados Unidos) and the variant for every country like I said above.

Richard Branches

What app in onesky is that from?

I don't see a separate Android Mobile translation section so I assume the Android TV section is the same for the mobile version:

5c27d4e11a806_Android.png

Richard Branches

What i mean is all of the sub-projects under mediabrowser server need to be translated.

Say no more, I will translate them as soon as possible, thanks for clarifying that.

Richard Branches

What i mean is all of the sub-projects under mediabrowser server need to be translated.

There is one request though, I need you to add Español (Estados Unidos) because it's absent in every sub-project, thanks.

You mean es-us? which ones is it missing from? i checked all the ones under the server and emby theater and it's there.

Richard Branches

You mean es-us? which ones is it missing from? i checked all the ones under the server and emby theater and it's there.

Upps! my mistake!, I didn't check very well, it is there, except for Windows Metro app.