Add the option to only suggest titles I haven't watched.

eurdone88

eurdone88

I've seen only about 45% of my library yet around 80% of the titles it suggests are titles I've already seen, and a lot of them are duplicates.

Often times, they seem to be unrelated to the movies I had watched, but my biggest complaint is that I am repeatedly recommended movies I've already seen.

Wouldn't it be really simple to add the option to not suggest 'watched' movies?

I would think a lot of people would want to at least have the option.

I prefer Emby over a lot of alternatives, and lots of alternatives don't suggest titles at all, so I would consider it a plus if Emby improved this uncommon feature.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
notla49285

Don't know if I'm missing something here but my server already does this? Watched movies never appear in Latest Movies and they are listed in descending release date order?

Happy2Play

Don't know if I'm missing something here but my server already does this? Watched movies never appear in Latest Movies and they are listed in descending release date order?

This is for the "More like this" suggested movies.

5c3473c0d38aa_suggest.jpg

This should be an option.  I know some users like my Daughter who like to see related movies show up regardless if watched or not.

I myself would prefer like the op to only get unwatched suggestions.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
242Movies

I would also like this option.

The suggestions are helpful to me and I use it often as I have over 5,000 movies in my collection but in some instances almost every single suggestion is for a movie that I've already watched.