[Support] How do I find the latest Eminence Git?

mbc0
Go to solution Solved by im85288,

For Eminence?

Yes please, it is regarding this post below

"The new version of the skin 0.9.43 supports the search...you will need to get a new version of this add-on from github first though. You will probably need to "re-initialise" the skin variables too for this to be picked up. This option can be found in Skin Settings->Addon->Re Initialise Skin"

xnappo

I know that because I have read all your posts, but how in the world would anyone else?!

I am editing your post title for you.

xnappo

• Like 2

Thank you, sorry but the posts have been spread over xbmc & mediabrowser forums & different threads I have been chasing my tail a bit :-(

xnappo

For the record - I don't know the answer.  I would have thought it would automatically update if you installed via @@im85288 's repo.

xnappo

im85288

Yes it should be on the latest version if you installed the skin from the repo. Sometimes you need to right click on the repo and get do a force refresh. Let me know if you've still not got the latest version.

Edit - I re-read my original comment on this and when I mentioned the latest from Git it was referring too the xbmb3c addon and not the skin. Hopefully in the not too distant future we are going to have all compatible skins and the xbmb3c addon itself in one repo.

Edited by im85288
  • Like 1

Hi Sorry about this but I am just more confused now lol

Here is the comment I read (because I desperately want to be able to search my MB3 library with eminence skin and I am on 0.9.38)

"The new version of the skin 0.9.43 supports the search...you will need to get a new version of this add-on from github first though. You will probably need to "re-initialise" the skin variables too for this to be picked up. This option can be found in Skin Settings->Addon->Re Initialise Skin"

but you are saying you meant the XBMBC3 Addon instead?

Can I also ask what the "reinitialize skin" means please? should I just leave it ticked now? should I see anything happen?

sorry about this!

Edited by mbc0

• Solution
im85288

No, the skin is version 0.9.43 and available from my repo. However the xbmb3c addon is on version 0.9.0 and you need the latest from git of that addon. Hope that clarifies this?

• Like 2

ok, it would appear that I was on 0.9.43 as I changed to confluence and it shows the skin version being 0.9.43 but when I change back to eminence mb3 & look at the changelog it shows 0.9.38 (I cannot find a way of displaying the current version when in eminence mb3)

I can see the search does not work when in movies or tv but it does from the home screen now finds my movies & tv!!! thank you so much

Thank you so much for your time, I am loving this skin with my mbs :-) 

• Like 1