Cut Title Sequence out of all TV episodes

ragmanii

ragmanii

I would like to cut the opening sequence from my tv shows. Usually this is just the same title sequence used either by the entire series or season.
Here is how I see it envisioned: cut the video into three parts. Beginning, title then end. The beginning and the end would be specified by another sequence number from:  Firefly - S01E14 - The Message Bluray-1080p.mp4
to:  Firefly - S01E14 SEQ1 - The Message Bluray-1080p.mp4 and Firefly - S01E14 SEQ2 - The Message Bluray-1080p.mp4
Those to will contain the main episode the first can be the before the title and the second after the title. Then create one file that is like: Firefly - S01 Title - The Message Bluray-1080p.mp4 that contains just the title sequence. Doing it this way would allow us to cut out a lot of overlap in video's thus saving space and allowing a new option from the interface to not play the Title at all and just watch the "meat" of the show if desired. If the title is at the beginning of the show then SEQ1 wouldn't be needed and only the SEQ2 file would be there.

This could also be expanded to cover the credits, but those usually change as guest stars could be listed, but it could be another option that uses the same technique.

It may not seem like much but cutting a one minute title out of 22 episodes would save 21 minutes of hard drive. With the amount of content I have that is significant value.