QNAP ARM CPU: Playback Error No compatible streams are currently available

bug_menot

schogobong

Goddammit that's beautiful! So far it seems to working just fine. Thank you so much for the amazing work!

I will report back if I notice any issues :)

Edited by schogobong

elpirate

Can confirm:

- Playback now working in web app!

- Resume now working in web app!

Just need to test resume in EmbyCon but I will assume at this stage that that also will work.

Once done, I will update answer in the thread I created about this issue.

So far so good, Thanks @@Luke & Co!

TheSainted1

I'm having an issue with my TS-431, I had 4.1.0.1 installed, installed 4.1.0.2 BETA, still shows 4.1.0.01 on the webUI but on the NAS App center shows 4.1.0.2.. I went so far as to uninstall and reinstall the package and it shows the same version when I connect to the webUI and it till shows my collections and library? What directories do I need to turf (I can SFTP into my NAS), do I need to unitsall and reboot the NAS?  I'm at a bit of a loss here. If I uninstall and re-install, it should bring up the wizard as a new installation but it must be keeping some config files around

elpirate

Can confirm:

- Playback now working in web app!

- Resume now working in web app!

Just need to test resume in EmbyCon but I will assume at this stage that that also will work.

Once done, I will update answer in the thread I created about this issue.

So far so good, Thanks @@Luke & Co!

So an update, playback works fine for movies & tv shows via webb app.

Resume, however, works fine for movies, but not for TV shows that have already been watched.

Its also a little tricky to identify that a TV show is part watched when looking at the episode via the web app.

I tried to play Altered Carbon S01E01 that I have already watched, I then stopped 10 mins or so in and the status remained as watched.

This behavior is not in line with what happens for movies that have been watched, the resume works perfectly.

It worked fine for Californication and 911, which were both unwatched prior to my test.

Not sure that this is by design as whay would there be different logic for movies vs tv shows?

Heres a screen shot. See the "watched" tick on top right of move to confirm that it works for movies, but not TV shows:

5c4a584327e2b_tempsnip.png

Log also attached.

Log.txt

ffmpeg Log.txt

ffmpeg log 2.txt

Edited by elpirate

elpirate

I'm having an issue with my TS-431, I had 4.1.0.1 installed, installed 4.1.0.2 BETA, still shows 4.1.0.01 on the webUI but on the NAS App center shows 4.1.0.2.. I went so far as to uninstall and reinstall the package and it shows the same version when I connect to the webUI and it till shows my collections and library? What directories do I need to turf (I can SFTP into my NAS), do I need to unitsall and reboot the NAS?  I'm at a bit of a loss here. If I uninstall and re-install, it should bring up the wizard as a new installation but it must be keeping some config files around

Had that issue. Had to "restart server" via emby dashboard. This timed out. I then stopped & started Emby via Qnap App center and it was all good.

Try clearing cache in browser also.

TheSainted1

Had that issue. Had to "restart server" via emby dashboard. This timed out. I then stopped & started Emby via Qnap App center and it was all good.

Try clearing cache in browser also.

Thanks. I just uninstalled. Rebooted NAS, re-installed, now it's working.  I will try that if it happens again. Much appreciated elpirate! (I'm a little green with NAS and Emby, I'm slowly learning though!)

• Like 1

elpirate

Thanks. I just uninstalled. Rebooted NAS, re-installed, now it's working.  I will try that if it happens again. Much appreciated elpirate! (I'm a little green with NAS and Emby, I'm slowly learning though!)

All good mate, This is how you learn anyway.

TheSainted1

All good mate, This is how you learn anyway.

It is doing a library scan but I did copy via SFTP the MetaData and collections folder. Once the new scan is done, is it safe to say I can stop the Emby Server On The NAS, and re-upload those directories to restore all the metadata and Collections? (/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/data & /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/metadata)