Too many subtitles cause list to go off the screen.

snake98

snake98

On the roku app, if you have to many subtitles, it can make the list go off the screen.  This is version 3.0.128  I believe.

5c1a74fb4cf46_roku.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't believe that dialog allows us to scroll at all.  We will probably just have to limit the list.

You have a lot of different folks in your family... ;).

Thanks for the report.

Napsterbater

Yes I ran into this problem as well. It would be nice if I can scroll maybe a limit. And maybe if necessary somewhere that we can add preferred or used languages so those are always at the top of the list? Random idea but obviously this shouldn't happen that often.

Happy2Play

Yes I ran into this problem as well. It would be nice if I can scroll maybe a limit. And maybe if necessary somewhere that we can add preferred or used languages so those are always at the top of the list? Random idea but obviously this shouldn't happen that often.

Doesn't the Roku use the (Server) User Preference-Subtitles "Preferred subtitle language" already?

• 1 month later...
Detail4687

Same problem. Even when I have "preferred sbtitle language" selected to ENG in library settings, if the file all too many subtitles embedded then the list is too long and it's difficult to select English.

Reference: Issue #205: Redesign Audio/Subtitles menu

@@Luke I forgot to leave breadcrumbs that we do have the issue tracked.