borrar equipos de membresia

Jobinho

hola....una vez adquirida ciualquiera de las membresias emby premiere limitan el numero de dispositivos,,,,,,una vez ocupados el limite de usuarios, si borro dispositivos directamente desde el panel del servidor emby, puedo usar esa cuenta de dispositivo paraotro servidor?

Hi.  The devices are tracked automatically by the system. You cannot delete or modify them.

Also, they are tracked by Premiere key not server.

Please let us know if that answers your questions.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...
DAXMETAL
On 12/18/2018 at 8:39 PM, ebr said:

Hi.  The devices are tracked automatically by the system. You cannot delete or modify them.

Also, they are tracked by Premiere key not server.

Please let us know if that answers your questions.

Thanks.

Hola que tal, tengo una duda, que pasa. si ya tengo mis dispositivos agregados. y unos de esos se daña. y no puedo volver a utilizarlo. compro uno nuevo, no puedo activarlo?

Necesariamente tengo que activar una cuanta ampliada de dispositivos, y ese cupo del equipo dañado queda inservible?

1 hour ago, DAXMETAL said:

Do I necessarily have to activate an expanded number of devices, and that quota of the damaged equipment is unusable?

Hi.  No.  A device that is not used for a week will no longer count towards the limit.  So you should be fine.

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, maxneo said:

@ebr ,  I can buy for 300 devices?

Please send an email to billingsupport@emby.media with a description of exactly how you will be using Emby.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

quiero comprar una licencia para 1000 dispositivos, lifetime solo diganme el precio, la limitacion de usuarios la veo logica, pero la de dispositivos francamente no, mi uso es empresarial tengo una empresa de informatica y me lo ha pedido un cliente que tiene una plantilla de trabajadores muy grande, es una flota de transporte y le sirve para diferentes cosas, que sus empleados puedan ver la tv nacional de su pais en el extranjero mandarles videos o compartir lo que quieran  y solo con moviles, tables, portatiles y demas pues el ya calcula un tercio de eso, realmente se lo puedo montar con varias curntas pero lo veo absurdo cuando un solo server podria hacer el trabajo sin problema no le parece, digame si es posible y si no pues buscare la manera, la verdad no queria usar el programa alternativo, un saludo.

13 hours ago, tvtizen said:

I want to buy a license for 1000 devices, lifetime, just tell me the price, the limitation of users is logical, but frankly not, my use is business I have a computer company and a client who has a template of Very large workers, it is a transport fleet and it serves for different things, that its employees can watch the national TV of their country abroad, send them videos or share what they want and only with mobiles, tables, laptops and others, since he already calculate a third of that, I can really mount it with several curntas but I see it absurd when a single server could do the job without a problem, you don't think so, tell me if it's possible and if not then I'll find a way, the truth is I didn't want to use the alternative program, greetings.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:10 AM, ebr said:

Please send an email to billingsupport@emby.media with a description of exactly how you will be using Emby.  Thanks.