New Roku version 3.0.128 messing up queue

JXL2112

​Everything was working fine with 111 then after Roku updated the Emby app to 128 the queue does not play albums in their natural order. I don't have shuffle on and I've repeated this test several times. It's really annoying!

Anyway to downgrade back to 111?

Find an Album, it has 14 songs listed to the right in proper order, then click the "play all" button and it's sent to the queue which then alters the order. Always the same way too. 

Are the tracks displayed in the correct order? What version of Emby Server?

Oh wait on the right side the order is correct but when added to the queue (at the bottom) the order is changed.  

Last stable version of Emby. ( Public: v3.5.3 (2018/09/20) )

Edited by JXL2112

Yeah I can dive into this more tomorrow indeed. I believe I already know what the issue is but I can throw it up on the issue tracker in the meantime until it is fixed.

​I tried the beta version .131 last night and it has the same problem. Any fix on this coming soon?

Can I downgrade back to version .111 ?

I know what is causing this. I had a fix but it was incomplete. I need to fix it to understand the difference between pressing "PlayAll" and pressing the play button of the Roku remote directly on the Album. I can put some work in on this today.

Edited by speechles