UHD material not showing up in DLNA until after played once with the emby web-app (LG-TV)

iorx

Strange behavior. Titles not showing up in DLNA until after played once with the Web-app

Hi! Sticking out my neck here with a rather strange behavior.

Latest BETA (Version 3.6.0.76 beta) on a Windows Server 2012R2.

LG WebOS TV with emby-app (43UJ634V, and yes automatic update on)

Here is:

Browsing the shows and movies works awesomely from the emby app. I can play everything from HD to UHD, 8 and 10bit. NICE!

But subtitles are struggling when using the emby app, they show up when they feel like it on HD sources but never on UHD sources.

So that led me to try using the DLNA media player built in the LG-TV. The LG finds the emby server, no problem.

I can browse just fine among what DLNA presents, not as pretty as in emby app though.

In the emby app: After adding UHD 10 bit material they show up and play as expected.

Through DLNA, LG Media player: Browsing to the same media folder, in this case TV-show, the folder is empty.

If I then play one episode with the emby-app and then try the LG Media player the episode I just played is there! And, I can play it (with subtitles).

So can someone give me a hint where i should start troubleshooting?

I suspect there is something up with the LG Media player because browsing with DLNA from VLC on Android all episodes show up as they should.

Brgs,

Edited by iorx

Will do. Coming soon.

Should I enable any debuging option?

My plan:

1. I'll restart the emby server.
  2. Browse with LG Media-player, DLNA, to the folder which shows partial media
  3. Browse with emby-app to the same folder.
  4. Send server logs.

OK?