No way to scroll My Media

kurtgschumacher

kurtgschumacher

I can't find a way to scroll the media folders. I've attached a snip of what my screen looks like. There are no arrows or other navigation controls, and I can't drag the screen with the mouse. It might be possible to scroll the display on a touch screen, but my system is a gaming laptop without touch screen, connected to an external monitor.

I've tried all the Display settings: Auto, Mobile, Desktop, and TV, nothing helps.

Also, the snip shows the app in Desktop display mode, and in the Home Screen settings the TV mode home screen is set to 'Vertical' but the folders are still displayed horizontally.

The only way I can access all my folders is to set the home screen section 1 to "My Media (small)".

post-390632-0-29735900-1544645346_thumb.jpg

kurtgschumacher

Primary input is mouse and keybaord. But I was using the "modern" app from the Windows Store. I did a bit more searching and realized that there is also a traditional desktop application. I downloaded that and it is able to scroll the display with the mouse, and also with the keyboard arrows. I don't know if there are limitations in "modern" apps that prevent that from working. They frustrate me in a number of ways... selecting and copying text usually doesn't work, for example.

I'm happy with the desktop app, please don't ever drop that!