Add a Custom theme option to the web app

jachin99

jachin99

It wouldn't seem like this one would be too hard so here it goes.  I would love the ability to load a custom theme in the web app, and it wouldn't have to be very complicated.  The ability to easily change the default backdrop throughout the web app, and maybe the accent  color scheme.  I understand this is possible now through the web app but for those of us who want an easy change without going through the process of learning css, changing backdrops isn't a feasable goal.  I am thinking the emby team could create a new Custom Them folder in emby's directory, and drop a few images in there for things like the backdrop, and colored accents as templates.  Emby could then create a link to this folder in the dashboard so that users could easily navigate to the Custom theme directory and simply replace images.  

I know most of the visual elements are focused on local library content but I think I would like to be able to easily change the "Mood" of emby for things like christmas.  I would find this useful, and I'm sure I'm not the only one judging by a few responses in some of my other threads.